MUSCAT : The Civil Aviation Authority of Oman has approved the commercial operation permit for the Royal Balloon Company. In a statement, the CAA said that the approval of the permit will enhance tourism in the Sultanate, and is a step towards economic diversification.
The commercial operation of the Royal Balloons Project was inaugurated today under the auspices of His Excellency Sheikh Ali bin Ahmed Al Shamsi, Governor of North Sharqiyah, in the presence of Saeed Al Obaidani, Director General of Tourism Development in the Ministry and a number of specialists in the Heritage and Tourism Department in North Al Sharqiyah Governorate.
- Fitch affirms Oman Electricity Transmission Company at ‘BB+’; Outlook stable
- ROP announces partial closure of traffic during Iron Man World Championship
- ROP captures two on charges of theft from Egypt
- Cheque crimes top the list of Oman’s 10 most-occurring crimes in 2022
- Honourable Lady inaugurates National Autism Centre