MUSCAT : Under the auspices of the Ministry of Heritage and Tourism, Oman is set to host the Ironman 70.3 Championship, an international sporting event, in Shati Al Qurum, Muscat. The Ministry has announced that the event will begin on February 2 and will continue until February 4.
- ROP announces partial closure of traffic during Iron Man World Championship
- ROP captures two on charges of theft from Egypt
- Cheque crimes top the list of Oman’s 10 most-occurring crimes in 2022
- Honourable Lady inaugurates National Autism Centre
- Oman’s Labour Ministry inks cooperation programme for on-the-job training