MUSCAT : The Sohar festival in North Al Batinah governorate is witnessing a huge turnout of visitors this year. The festival has already attracted over 145,000 visitors since it began on November 18.
As part of the festival, a variety of public activities have been distributed across Sohar Entertainment Center. His Excellency Mohammed bin Sulaiman Al Kindi, Governor of North Al Batinah, Chairman of the Main Committee of the Sohar Festival, has stated that the committee has set a program for the festival’s visitors during the next 4 days. The program is scheduled to hold more than 35 activities suitable for all visitors to the festival, families, and children, including 15 events in the heritage village and the productive families exhibition, and 12 events in outdoor entertainment programs.
His Excellency has further stated that the festival, held in the Wilayat of Sohar, seeks to be part of the map of festivals of Oman.
- Fitch affirms Oman Electricity Transmission Company at ‘BB+’; Outlook stable
- ROP announces partial closure of traffic during Iron Man World Championship
- ROP captures two on charges of theft from Egypt
- Cheque crimes top the list of Oman’s 10 most-occurring crimes in 2022
- Honourable Lady inaugurates National Autism Centre