MUSCAT- The official oil price for Wednesday, November 30, as revealed by Oman Oil, is 79.15. The price of Oman oil witnessed a decrease of 41.6 USD today, as compared to the price on Tuesday which amounted to 80.56 USD.
- Fitch affirms Oman Electricity Transmission Company at ‘BB+’; Outlook stable
- ROP announces partial closure of traffic during Iron Man World Championship
- ROP captures two on charges of theft from Egypt
- Cheque crimes top the list of Oman’s 10 most-occurring crimes in 2022
- Honourable Lady inaugurates National Autism Centre