MUSCAT- One of the commercial centers in the Wilayat of Sohar in North Al Batinah Governorate saw the launch of the Made in Oman campaign. The inauguration was held under the patronage of His Excellency Sheikh Dr. Saif bin Muhanna Al Hinai, Governor of Sohar.
The campaign includes a number of commercial centers in all the Wilayats of North Al Batinah Governorate, in cooperation with the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority, and Madayn. It aims to enhance community awareness of the importance of purchasing products of Omani origin, support Omani producers and exporters, draw attention to the quality of Omani products, support Omani small and medium enterprises, and encourage manufacturers and service providers.
- Oman’s MOH releases cancer statistics on World Cancer Day
- Fitch affirms Oman Electricity Transmission Company at ‘BB+’; Outlook stable
- ROP announces partial closure of traffic during Iron Man World Championship
- ROP captures two on charges of theft from Egypt
- Cheque crimes top the list of Oman’s 10 most-occurring crimes in 2022