MUSCAT : NMC Healthcare Oman welcomes National Day babies 2022.
“It is incredible to have babies on National Day”.
- A treasure trove of documented history by Educator Samita Chakraborty
- India’s Budget is balanced; it upholds aspirations of youth and MSMEs
- Orascom Development appoints Wael Al Lawati as new CEO of Oman destinations
- Bank Muscat celebrates new Green Sports field in the Wilayat of Jalan Bani Bu Ali
- Jindal Shadeed Iron and Steel : Key partner in Oman’s Vision 2040
The new arrivals definitely made it special for their families and NMC too.
B/O Ms Apphia Tressa & Mr Nithin (from India) was born at 6 PM and B/ O Ms Sara Tahir & Mr Sheroz Gul (from Pakistan) was born at 11.34 PM on 18th Nov 2022.
Both deliveries were managed by Dr Beena, Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology at NMC Specialty Hospital, Ghoubra. May God Almighty protect the babies and their parents.