PM Jabir, resident of Oman for over 40 years, who is all set to bid adieu to Oman, spoke to The Arabian Stories about his philanthropic life in Oman and his new tryst as a Kerala government official.
- I will work to support the expat business community in Oman: Abdul Latheef
- National Day: Building Oman, together
- Tariq Al Barwani explains why he stepped down from Knowledge Oman | TAS Morning Show
- Audi Oman launches largest network of EV chargers | TAS TV | The Arabian Stories
- TAS Morning Show: Why green energy is important for Oman? | TAS TV