MUSCAT : Qantab is a village situated in the northeast of the Sultanate of Oman’s capital the Muscat governorate. It is famous for its golden beach.
Qantab Beach is the most popular beach in Oman and is always packed with both citizens and tourists from all over the world.
Qantab Beach is also called Golden Beach, for its golden sands make it a must-visit for all and particularly, nature lovers.
Being one of the best beaches, one can spend a good time on its golden sands and enchanting emerald waters.
Apart from taking a stroll on the golden sands, one can involve in diving, riding a submarine, and going for a boat ride.
If you are water sports enthusiast, you can play games or go fishing and ride with fishermen. Moreover, one can as well as enjoy musical performances on the beach.
- Oman Tourism : The village of Halhal – A wonderful destination for adventure tourism
- Oman Tourism: The villages of Wadi Mistel in Nakhal – a land of geographical diversity
- Oman Tourism: Ubar– The mysterious city of legends in Dhofar
- Oman Tourism: Experience ancient history and the beauty of nature at Jabal Al-Kour
- Wadi Shab: An exceptional recreational tour for adventure and nature lovers
The best time to visit Qantab Beach is at the beginning of the summer or at the beginning of winter. Avoid the beach during peak summer from April to July.