Mibam is very charming and offers spectacular views with pleasing sights which will melt your heart.
It is a village near the Tiwi town of Sur wilayat in South Sharqiyah Governorate and located on the banks of the Tiwi wadi, and you can reach by 4WD or SUV thanks to the bumpy road. But then the less than 200km drive from Muscat will be a jolly good ride.
Once you reach the village of Mibam, you will enjoy the stunning views.
- Oman Tourism : The village of Halhal – A wonderful destination for adventure tourism
- Oman Tourism: The villages of Wadi Mistel in Nakhal – a land of geographical diversity
- Oman Tourism: Ubar– The mysterious city of legends in Dhofar
- Oman Tourism: Experience ancient history and the beauty of nature at Jabal Al-Kour
- Wadi Shab: An exceptional recreational tour for adventure and nature lovers
You will be amazed at the beauty and magnificence of Mibam village and the combo of its neighbourhoods and farms that take the form of terraces. A-what-a-feeling moment, guaranteed.
When you reach the bottom of the valley, you will be amazed at what all the wonderful nature offers and with wadis, it forms a spectacular postcard effect.
The diversity, formations and slopes from the top of the mountains have to be seen to be believed.
Capture the picture and retain it in your memory while you can paint it all at your leisure.
The village of Mibam is full of crops such as palm tree plantations, lemons, citrus, quince, bananas, Tropical almond tree, mangoes, and grapes as well as the aflaj system feeds the village and the farms.
And it is green throughout the year!