Lamma app, Oman’s first licensed voice and video call app with a key wallet feature has big plans, says Abdulaziz Nasser Al Rawahi, CEO of Global Financial Technology LLC, a subsidiary of Omantel.
- TAS Morning Show: There should be a space for women and their voices, says Fathima Thahiliya
- TAS Morning Show: Knowledge Oman’s new Chairperson talks to TAS TV
- TAS Morning Show : Oman research team develops device for Alzheimer diagnosis
- The future of Oman’s tourism industry
- Sindbaad — GCC’s first B2C and B2B e-commerce marketplace