MUSCAT: Oman Cricket’s Annual General Meeting was held at the Al-Falaj Hotel on March 21, 2022 to elect the new Board of Directors from 2022-25.
The results saw Pankaj Khimji and Madhursinh Jesrani continue in their respective roles as Oman Cricket’s Chairman and Secretary. Paul Robert Sheridan and Alkesh Naranji Joshi were elected Vice-chairman and Treasurer.
The full list of the Board of Directors of Oman Cricket from 2022-25 is as follows:
- Oman to host FIH Hockey Olympic Qualifier in 2024
- Oman claims first ever Asian games silver medal
- PDO Trump Ideal International , Musandam Power beat Al Muthla, Al Danube stun Mazoon Dair
- Team India’s air rifle triumph at Asian Games: Gold medal glory, China’s record shattered
- Oman crowned Gulf T20 Cricket Champions
Pankaj Kanaksi Gokaldas Khimji – Chairman
Paul Robert Sheridan – Vice-Chairman Madhursinh Jamnadas Jesrani – Secretary
Alkesh Naranji Joshi – Treasurer
Kiran Navinchandra Asher – Member
Maqbool Hussain Mossa Al Lawati – Member
Dilipkumar Shamaldas Mehta – Member
Syed Anwar Ahsan – Member
Ali Moosa Yousuf – Member
All the Directors remain fully committed to build on the success that Oman Cricket has garnered and to further grow the game of cricket in the Sultanate.