MUMBAI: Renowned Kannada actor Puneeth Rajkumar has died on Friday after suffering a cardiac arrest, according to sources.
The 46-year-old actor suffered a cardiac arrest after working out at the gym. He was rushed to Vikram Hospital in Bengaluru.
The son of matinee idol late Rajkumar was
fondly called ‘Appu’ by his fans, started his career as a child artist with his father in the early 80s.
- Before watching Mohanlal’s Marakkar, know the life and history of India’s first Naval Commander
- Bryan Adams remains hospitalized in Italy after being tested COVID positive earlier
- Veteran Broadway composer Stephen Sondheim dies at 91
- Will Ryan, veteran Disney voice actor, dies at 72
- Dulquer Salmaan’s ‘Kurup’ breaks record, collects over INR 6 crore on first day