MUSCAT: Sohar International have received the approval to open a branch in Saudi Arabia.
On Tuesday, the Saudi Council of Ministers approved the licence for Sohar International to conduct banking operations.
In a statement issued, the Saudi Press Agency said: “The Council of Ministers approved the license for Sohar International Bank to open a branch for it to conduct banking business in the Kingdom, and authorising His Excellency the Minister of Finance to decide on any subsequent request to open other branches of the bank in the Kingdom.”
- Younis Al Harrasi appointed CEO of Tibiaan Properties
- Oman expresses condolences on death of India’s defence chief General Bipin Rawat
- Gaurav Anil Nahar honoured with TAS ICON award from The Arabian Stories
- Royal Oman Police activates Empty Quarter border checkpoint
- Alia Al Farsi honoured with TAS ICON award from The Arabian Stories