MUSCAT: More than 1,000 Omani citizens have been employee at various departments in Ministry of Health in the last nine months.
In a report issued on Wednesday, MOH said 1,036 citizens were employed from January 1, 2021 to September 30, 2021 in medical and paramedical specialties, as well as administrative jobs.
According to MOH, 176 citizens were in administrative and technical jobs (engineering and computer), 117 as doctors, and 133 for medical assistant jobs.
- Cyclone Shaheen: Dar Al Atta’a to build 35 housing units in Oman
- Pakistan’s blazing form continues, beat New Zealand by 5 wickets
- Fuel quality in Oman: Here’s what Ministry says after testing samples from 40 filling stations
- Sohar International gets approval to start operations in Saudi Arabia
- Oman’s Ministry of Transport suspends movement of trucks on Sohar-Yanqul road