KOCHI: Legendary Indian actor Nedumudi Venu died in a private hospital on Monday. He was 73.
According to sources, the actor was reportedly rushed to the hospital on Sunday after experiencing uneasiness.
Nedumudi Venu had recently recovered from COVID-19. The actor’s sudden demise has left the entertainment industry devastated.
- Sri Lankan diva Yohani to sizzle Muscat music scene this December
- Kangana Ranaut on cloud nine after receiving her 4th National Film Award
- Priyadarshan receives Swarna Kamal at 67th National Film Awards
- Michael Caine announces retirement from acting
- Nivin Pauly starrer ‘Kanakam Kaamini Kalaham’ to be first Malayalam movie to World Premiere on Disney + Hotstar