MUSCAT: The Supreme Committee on Sunday decided to allow events, exhibitions, conferences, social, cultural, religious and sports activities for those who received at least one dose of the vaccine until the end of September.
In a statement issued, the committee said the attendees should not exceed 50% of the capacity of the halls designated for holding these activities and events.
The committee also removed institutional quarantine for those coming from Iran and Iraq but “they are subject to the same controls established for those coming from different countries of the world.”
- Pakistan’s blazing form continues, beat New Zealand by 5 wickets
- Fuel quality in Oman: Here’s what Ministry says after testing samples from 40 filling stations
- Sohar International gets approval to start operations in Saudi Arabia
- Oman’s Ministry of Transport suspends movement of trucks on Sohar-Yanqul road
- Oman’s economy and financial system weathered pandemic well, says CBO Chief
Earlier the committee allowed reopening mosques for Friday prayers through online permit system.