MUSCAT: Oman has announced 114 fresh infections within 72 hours, as the country’s Covid tally reached 303,423 cases.
1 death in the last three days pushed the total death count to 4093
6 patients have been admitted to hospitals in the last 24hours while the total ICU cases touched 22 and 61 total hospitalized cases.
- Pakistan’s blazing form continues, beat New Zealand by 5 wickets
- Fuel quality in Oman: Here’s what Ministry says after testing samples from 40 filling stations
- Sohar International gets approval to start operations in Saudi Arabia
- Oman’s Ministry of Transport suspends movement of trucks on Sohar-Yanqul road
- Oman’s economy and financial system weathered pandemic well, says CBO Chief
96.8% people have recovered from the virus.