MUSCAT: Pregnant women (both Omani citizens and expat residents) can receive vaccination without pre-booking on Saturday, September 18, the Ministry of Health announced.
The vaccination can be received at the Oman Convention and Exhibition Centre (OCEC) from 10am to 4pm on Saturday, September 18.
In a statement issued through the Government Communication Centre (GC), MOH said this comes in line with the World Health Organization’s announcement of the World Patient Safety Day, which falls on September 17.
- It’s not over yet: Oman’s Health Minister urges people to continue adhering to COVID-19 preventive measures
- Oman lifts ban on events, exhibitions, sports activities
- Explained: Fully vaccinated worshippers allowed entry for Friday prayers in Oman mosques
- Friday prayers to resume across Oman mosques
- COVID-19: Oman records 114 new cases, 1 death in 3 days
The World Patient Safety Day comes this year under the slogan Safe Care for Motherhood and Childhood.