MUSCAT: Al Anwar Investments has appointed Khalid Abdullah Al Eisri as its new Chief Executive Officer, the company announced on Wednesday.
Khalid who has over 15 years of working experience in corporate advisory was the Acting Senior Manager at Oman Investment Authority (OIA).
He is also on the board of several entities including RAK Ceramics, Al Hosn Investment , Oman Growth Fund, Oman Emirates Investment Holding, Ubhar Capital, United Finance Company and Gulf Mushroom Products Company.
- It’s not over yet: Oman’s Health Minister urges people to continue adhering to COVID-19 preventive measures
- Oman lifts ban on events, exhibitions, sports activities
- Explained: Fully vaccinated worshippers allowed entry for Friday prayers in Oman mosques
- Friday prayers to resume across Oman mosques
- COVID-19: Oman records 114 new cases, 1 death in 3 days
“He is expected to join the company on 17 of October 2021,” the statement added.