MUSCAT: The Omani-Saudi Higher Security Committee’s joint working team today went on an inspection tour of the Empty Quarter (Rub’ Al Khali) border checkpoint, which connects the two countries.
The team listened to a briefing about the missions and tasks of the checkpoint.
The visit takes place on the sidelines of the current convening of the team, which held its first session in the Sultanate yesterday. The team discussed bilateral relations and various aspects of cooperation in security fields.
- It’s not over yet: Oman’s Health Minister urges people to continue adhering to COVID-19 preventive measures
- Oman lifts ban on events, exhibitions, sports activities
- Explained: Fully vaccinated worshippers allowed entry for Friday prayers in Oman mosques
- Friday prayers to resume across Oman mosques
- COVID-19: Oman records 114 new cases, 1 death in 3 days