MUSCAT: The Omani-Saudi Higher Security Committee’s joint working team today went on an inspection tour of the Empty Quarter (Rub’ Al Khali) border checkpoint, which connects the two countries.
The team listened to a briefing about the missions and tasks of the checkpoint.
The visit takes place on the sidelines of the current convening of the team, which held its first session in the Sultanate yesterday. The team discussed bilateral relations and various aspects of cooperation in security fields.
- Pakistan’s blazing form continues, beat New Zealand by 5 wickets
- Fuel quality in Oman: Here’s what Ministry says after testing samples from 40 filling stations
- Sohar International gets approval to start operations in Saudi Arabia
- Oman’s Ministry of Transport suspends movement of trucks on Sohar-Yanqul road
- Oman’s economy and financial system weathered pandemic well, says CBO Chief