MUSCAT: Al Maha Petroleum Products Marketing Company has announced the launch of an exclusive promotion for customers opting for an NSS Fuel Card from Al Maha.
The promotion will run for eight weeks starting from September 1 and will be valid for all new NSS cards issued by Al Maha from September 1 to October 26, 2021. Customers applying for a fuel card under the National Subsidy Scheme, opting for Al Maha as their fuel supplier, and being issued one during the offer period will automatically be entered into a weekly Lucky Draw. The promotion will see 20 weekly winners receive fuel worth RO 20 each – a total of 160 winners!
Speaking on the occasion, the CEO of Al Maha Petroleum, Eng. Hamed Al Mahgdri commented, “Al Maha has the widest spread of retail service stations in Oman, including in unique places like Jabal Akdhar, so our NSS cardholders do not have to travel far for their fuel needs. We are happy to see such a large number of new NSS card applicants favouring Al Maha. We are conducting this 8-week campaign to welcome them to the Al Maha family as well as to encourage even more to join.”
- Bank Muscat gives away more than OMR 400,000 in Al Mazyona prize draws for August
- Bank Muscat announces new organisational structure to strengthen leadership and achieve strategic growth
- Challenges facing investors discussed in Al Mazunah Free Zone
- Sohar International signs strategic tie-up with Ooredoo
- Alizz Islamic Bank offers a special rate for those wishing to buy a home in Areej Residential Complex