MUSCAT: The Coast Guard Police boats seized a boat carrying 16 infiltrators who were trying to enter the country illegally.
In a statement issued, Royal Oman Police said legal procedures are being completed against them. “North Al Batinah Governorate Police seized a boat carrying 16 Asian infiltrators off the coastline of the governorate while they were trying to enter the country illegally. Legal procedures are being completed against them,” the statement added.
- It’s not over yet: Oman’s Health Minister urges people to continue adhering to COVID-19 preventive measures
- Oman lifts ban on events, exhibitions, sports activities
- Explained: Fully vaccinated worshippers allowed entry for Friday prayers in Oman mosques
- Friday prayers to resume across Oman mosques
- COVID-19: Oman records 114 new cases, 1 death in 3 days