MUSCAT: Oman will play two friendly games in Qatar ahead of the Fifa 2022 qualifier ahead of their third game against Australia.
Speaking at the press conference in Seeb, coach Branko Ivankovic said the team will set up an external camp on September 21. The teams for the friendly matches will be announced later. After the stunning victory against Japan in Tokyo, the Red Warriors suffered 1-0 loss to Saudi Arabia at home last week.
- It’s not over yet: Oman’s Health Minister urges people to continue adhering to COVID-19 preventive measures
- Oman lifts ban on events, exhibitions, sports activities
- Explained: Fully vaccinated worshippers allowed entry for Friday prayers in Oman mosques
- Friday prayers to resume across Oman mosques
- COVID-19: Oman records 114 new cases, 1 death in 3 days