Moosa Mohammed’s coffee shop located in Rex-Road opposite Fatma Hypermarket is popular among snack lovers for the last 30-years. From samosas to spicy pakodas, all Indian snacks sell like hotcakes here. If you are one of those who wants a street-side shack for your cup of chai and snacks, then drive to this coffee shop in Oman.
- TAS Eat Out: A Rich Cultural Karak Tea Experience
- TAS Eat Out: Exploring Avenues Junction – The Food Hall
- Qureshi Bab-Al-Hind: Oman’s favourite Indian restaurant
- Why we all love Mishkak – Oman’s most favourite street food | TAS EatOut | TAS TV | The Arabian Stories
- Relish a delicious gourmet Iftar buffet at The Straits, Hormuz Grand Muscat