MUSCAT: Four people have been arrested for attempting to steal money from an ATM that belongs to a local bank in South Al Batinah Governorate
In a statement issued, Royal Oman Police (ROP) said the incident happened in Wilayat Al Musannah. “South Al Batinah Governorate Police Command arrested four people on charges of sabotage and attempted theft from an ATM machine belonging to a local bank in the Wilayat of Al Musanna, and the legal procedures for them are completed,” ROP said in the statement.
- Cyclone Shaheen: Dar Al Atta’a to build 35 housing units in Oman
- Pakistan’s blazing form continues, beat New Zealand by 5 wickets
- Fuel quality in Oman: Here’s what Ministry says after testing samples from 40 filling stations
- Sohar International gets approval to start operations in Saudi Arabia
- Oman’s Ministry of Transport suspends movement of trucks on Sohar-Yanqul road