MUSCAT: Oman has tested more than 194,000 samples for coronavirus (Covid-19) infection so far, according to the Ministry of Health.
In a statement issued on Wednesday, MOH said 3,533 samples were tested in 24 hours, taking the total people tested for Covid-19 to 194,945.
Oman on Wednesday reported 1,112 new coronavirus case. The total cases have touched 41,194 including 185 death cases.
- Fuel quality in Oman: Here’s what Ministry says after testing samples from 40 filling stations
- Sohar International gets approval to start operations in Saudi Arabia
- Oman’s Ministry of Transport suspends movement of trucks on Sohar-Yanqul road
- Oman’s economy and financial system weathered pandemic well, says CBO Chief
- Civil Aviation Authority approves amphibious aircraft in Oman