MUSCAT: India will begin its phase four repatriation operation Vande Bharat Mission from Oman on Wednesday.
Two Air India Express flights will operate from Muscat to Kannur and Trivandrum. India has announced 16 flights in phase four of which 11 are from Kerala.
A total of 23,000 stranded Indians were repatriated from Oman in the last 54 days in 132 flights.
- We lost a great mind: Omani thinker Sadiq Jawad Suleiman dies at 90
- Oman wins bid to host World Race Walking Team Championships
- Oman’s Minister of Health meets Chinese envoy
- Oman records 518 new cases, 14 deaths in 24 hours
- Procedures under study for those who refuse to take COVID-19 vaccine in Oman: Minister