Dubai: Forbes Middle East unveiled the 7th Top Indian Leaders in the Middle East recognizing the achievements of the Arab world’s most successful Indian business leaders.
Yusuffali MA, Chairman of Lulu Group tops the list followed by BR Shetty, Sunil Vaswani, Ravi Pillai, PNC Menon and Dr. Azad Moopen among others.
At a gala ceremony held at the Palazzo Versace Dubai on Wednesday H.E. Navdeep Singh Suri, Indian Ambassador to the UAE and H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Maktoum Bin Juma Al Maktoum released the highly anticipated and prestigious annual issue.
- Bank Muscat gives away more than OMR 400,000 in Al Mazyona prize draws for August
- Bank Muscat announces new organisational structure to strengthen leadership and achieve strategic growth
- Challenges facing investors discussed in Al Mazunah Free Zone
- Sohar International signs strategic tie-up with Ooredoo
- Alizz Islamic Bank offers a special rate for those wishing to buy a home in Areej Residential Complex
Other prominent businessmen in the TOP 15 include Dr. Shamsheer Vayalil, Adeeb Ahamed and Shamlal Ahamed, which is a great recognition for the young generation Malayalee business leaders who are making an impact in the Middle East.
In his address H.E. Navdeep Singh Suri said “these visionary and dynamic personalities successfully established business organizations contributing immensely to the economic and socio-cultural fabric of this region, are very much part of this great country. Forbes’ annual list is a great recognition for these visionary leaders who have set benchmarks in various businesses of course ably supported by the wonderful business environment created by the rulers of this great country”.
The 2019 edition of the list included business leaders from various sectors like retail, industrials, healthcare, banking and finance, both in owners and executive management categories.