MUSCAT: Jhanvi Kapoor, daughter of late legendary actress Sridevi and producer Boney Kappor, knows how to steal hearts with her smile and style. Every time Janhvi heads out, she manages to give young girls fashion goals. On top of everything, she is among the talented stars of Bollywood. Last year, she left a lasting impact on everyone after she debuted in Dhadak opposite Ishaan Khattar.
And on Friday, while going around in Muscat, Janhvi took to her Instagram story and shared a photo which clearly showed the fun side to her personality.
In the photo, we can see Janhvi trying out a war bonnet which looks like an antique headgear with stones embedded on it.
- Scarlett Johansson to receive American Cinematheque Award
- ‘Trooping the Colour’: Queen Elizabeth beams watching parading soldiers in her honour
- Dilip Kumar to be discharged from hospital today
- Rajkumar Hirani, Karan Johar team up to vaccinate cine employees
- AR Rahman receives first jab of COVID-19 vaccine
While trying it on, she can be seen flashing her million-dollar smile. Also, she can be seen wearing a bluish-grey top teamed up with a scarf for her Arabian odyssey.
Jaanvi was in Muscat on Friday as part of Filmfare Middle East Magazine’s first anniversary that took place at the stunningly beautiful Shangi-La-Barr-Al Jissa Resort. (Courtesy Pinkvilla.Com)