MUSCAT: Oman’s biggest information and technology event, COMEX 2019, kicked-off at the Oman Convention and Exhibition Centre (OCEC) today.
His Highness Sayyid Kamil bin Fahad Al Said, Assistant Secretary General of the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister for the Council of Ministers opened the three-day exhibition that concludes on March 19.
Countries like Canada, USA, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE, Jordan, India, Singapore, Japan, France, Czech Republic, Italy, Poland, Germany and Spain are displaying products at the expo.
- Younis Al Harrasi appointed CEO of Tibiaan Properties
- Oman expresses condolences on death of India’s defence chief General Bipin Rawat
- Gaurav Anil Nahar honoured with TAS ICON award from The Arabian Stories
- Royal Oman Police activates Empty Quarter border checkpoint
- Alia Al Farsi honoured with TAS ICON award from The Arabian Stories