Salam Air, Oman’s budget airline, is planning to expand its number of destinations to 30 by the end of the year, the airline’s CEO has said.
According to the airline’s website, the airline flies to 16 destinations.
Quoting Salam Air CEO Mohamed Ahmed, Oman News Agency, the official news agency of Oman, tweeted that the budget airline will add more destinations, including Tehran and Mashhad.
- Submit VAT returns on time to avoid fine: Tax Authority
- VAT in Oman: Submit returns on time to avoid penalties, says Tax Authority
- Over 1.5 million vehicles registered till June 2021 in Oman
- UAE to allow fully vaccinated expat residents from India, Pakistan to return
- Expat arrested for stealing money in Oman
The news agency also added that Salam Air will also add new aircraft to its fleet.