MUSCAT: Oman is in final three positions vying for Conde Nast Traveller magazine’s best road trip destination. In the finalists position, the two other countries are Italy and the USA.
The destinations were picked by Conde Nast magazine’s readers and the awards will be announced tonight, according to a Facebook post by the magazine.
- Oman’s Supreme Committee to hold press conference on June 24
- Oman Sail to host 50th edition of World Youth Sailing Championships
- More than 3,000 people vaccinated on first day at Oman Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Four commercial establishments in Barka violates Supreme Committee decisions
- ICU cases rise to new high in Oman