A concert is more than an event, it’s an experience. This is a chance to get dressed up, go out on the town, connect with your friends and maybe just discover a hot new band that you want to add to your playlist. For some, however, the pressure may be too much. Is it possible to just sit back and enjoy the concert? We believe so. In fact, the following tips will help guarantee you enjoy the show.
For music lovers, it’s a dream come true: showing up on a whim, anywhere, anytime. Unfortunately, this could be a recipe for a social disaster. In other words, it’s the type of pass time that your friends will talk about at cocktails parties for weeks, if not years, to come.
Spread the word and make an event of the night. Use the concert as a means of catching up with friends, getting to know other folks in the office or surprising your significant other.
- Scarlett Johansson to receive American Cinematheque Award
- ‘Trooping the Colour’: Queen Elizabeth beams watching parading soldiers in her honour
- Dilip Kumar to be discharged from hospital today
- Rajkumar Hirani, Karan Johar team up to vaccinate cine employees
- AR Rahman receives first jab of COVID-19 vaccine
Keep It to a Minimum
For those who love to imbibe, three words: Keep it classy. No one wants to carry you home, and even fewer folks paid money to hear you singing along with the band.
Make sure you have what you need for an evening out. Besides the basics, like your keys, your cell phone, credit cards and comfortable shoes, take along the accessory you use to do what you do.