Kamala Harris, the first-term California senator and the state’s former attorney general, has officially launched her presidential campaign for 2020, jumping into an already crowded Democratic field with no clear frontrunner, The New York Times reported.
Harris launched her campaign for the White House on Martin Luther King Jr Day holiday on Monday – in an appearance on ABC’s Good Morning America.
“Let’s do this, together. Let’s claim our future. For ourselves, for our children, and for our country,” Harris said in a campaign video that was released to coincide with her TV appearance. – Agencies
- Nepal reopens international flights from tomorrow, domestic flights to restart in July
- Wuhan lab’s classified information hampering search for COVID-19 origins
- ‘Samsung ranked no. 4 in 5G phones in the first quarter, will be no. 2 next year’
- Apple ranked No 1 in world’s tablet PC market; Samsung ranked No 2
- India records 42,640 new COVID-19 cases, lowest in 91 days