National Bank of Oman is hosting Oman’s top circuit racer and NBO Brand Ambassador, Ahmad Al Harthy, who will be showcasing his new and improved Aston Martin and meeting with fans at the Bank’s headquarters on January 21.
Car enthusiasts will have the opportunity to take pictures with the racing ace while enjoying live music by local favourites, Just Jams.
NBO has had a long-standing relationship with Ahmad that spans over 10 years. The bank has provided vital support for the home-grown talent including sponsoring his global races. This effort is in line with the Bank’s dedication to connect with the communities they operate in, through increased involvement and creating a positive impact. NBO believes that discipline, teamwork the pursuit of excellence involved in sports is a shared attribute to successful banking.
- Oman Sail to host 50th edition of World Youth Sailing Championships
- Tokyo Olympics: Maximum of 10,000 fans to be allowed for each sporting event
- Father’s Day: Tendulkar takes trip down memory lane to a ‘special place’
- Kohli goes past 7500 runs in Test cricket
- Legendary sprinter Milkha Singh dies due to post-Covid complications