Heavy snowfalls brought chaos to parts of Germany and Sweden on Friday, leaving roads blocked, trains halted and schools shut, the BBC reported on Friday.
The Red Cross helped drivers stuck on a motorway in the southern German state of Bavaria and a nine-year-old boy was killed by a falling tree. – Agencies
- Apple ranked No 1 in world’s tablet PC market; Samsung ranked No 2
- India records 42,640 new COVID-19 cases, lowest in 91 days
- India records 53,256 new COVID-19 cases, lowest in 88 days
- Yoga has provided ray of hope amid COVID-19, says Indian Prime Minister Modi
- Formula E, electric motorsport to be held in Seoul in 2022