Cricketer Virat Kohli is India’s No.1 celebrity endorser in 2018, according to a report in Duff & Phelps. The 30-year-old has shot up by 18% from the previous year, revealed the report.
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, meanwhile, saw his brand value slip by an alarming 43%. His latest film Zero failed at the box-office and the star has been occupied with film productions and health issues.
- Oman Sail to host 50th edition of World Youth Sailing Championships
- Tokyo Olympics: Maximum of 10,000 fans to be allowed for each sporting event
- Father’s Day: Tendulkar takes trip down memory lane to a ‘special place’
- Kohli goes past 7500 runs in Test cricket
- Legendary sprinter Milkha Singh dies due to post-Covid complications