Oman will host Asian Cricket Council’s (ACC) 5-nation T20 tournament for the Western Region from January 20 to 25, the Oman Cricket (OC) announced on Wednesday.
The tournament will be played at the Amerat cricket ground and will see Kuwait, Saudi Arabian, Qatar and Bahrain in action.
January 21: Maldives vs Bahrain, Qatar vs Saudi Arabia.
- Oman Sail to host 50th edition of World Youth Sailing Championships
- Tokyo Olympics: Maximum of 10,000 fans to be allowed for each sporting event
- Father’s Day: Tendulkar takes trip down memory lane to a ‘special place’
- Kohli goes past 7500 runs in Test cricket
- Legendary sprinter Milkha Singh dies due to post-Covid complications
January 22: Qatar vs Kuwait, Maldives vs Saudi Arabia.
January 23: Maldives vs Qatar, Kuwait vs Bahrain.
January 24: Kuwait vs Saudi Arabia, Qatar vs Bahrain.