Tim Cook, the chief executive
of Apple took a hefty 22 per cent pay rise in 2018, bringing his total salary
for the year to almost $15.7 million, the AFP reported.
Apple, however, has justified the bonus saying the company has strong sales performance over the year.
- seaPearls supports blood donation camp organised by OIOP and Oman National Committee
- Oman Oil Marketing Company signs with Asyad Group for bunker fuel supply
- Customers get unique benefits by transferring their salaries to Bank Muscat accounts
- The Sharia’a supervisory board of Alizz Islamic Bank continues its advisory efforts
- Lulu launches vaccination drive for staff