MUSCAT : In cooperation with the General Department of Investigation and Criminal Research, the South Al Sharqiyah Governorate Police Command arrested two citizens and one Arab resident from South Al Sharqiyah for using counterfeit Gulf currency to make purchases.
Legal procedures are being completed against them.
- ROP announces partial closure of traffic during Iron Man World Championship
- ROP captures two on charges of theft from Egypt
- Cheque crimes top the list of Oman’s 10 most-occurring crimes in 2022
- Honourable Lady inaugurates National Autism Centre
- Oman’s Labour Ministry inks cooperation programme for on-the-job training