Oman’s banking sector has witnessed some massive transformation in the last few years, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. Oman is steadily moving towards a cashless, digital economy, says Ewan Macleod, the Chief Transformation Officer of Sohar International in this exclusive interview with #TheArabianStories.
- It’s not over yet: Oman’s Health Minister urges people to continue adhering to COVID-19 preventive measures
- Oman lifts ban on events, exhibitions, sports activities
- Explained: Fully vaccinated worshippers allowed entry for Friday prayers in Oman mosques
- Friday prayers to resume across Oman mosques
- COVID-19: Oman records 114 new cases, 1 death in 3 days