MUSCAT: Oman’s Ministry of Health announced on Wednesday 2047 new confirmed cases with Coronavirus (COVID-19), bringing the total number of COVID-19 patients in the Sultanate to 254,656
The total number of death cases in the country has reached 2816 after 34 people died on Wednesday.
A total of 222,344 out of the COVID-19 patients in the Sultanate have recovered, the ministry said.
- Submit VAT returns on time to avoid fine: Tax Authority
- VAT in Oman: Submit returns on time to avoid penalties, says Tax Authority
- Over 1.5 million vehicles registered till June 2021 in Oman
- UAE to allow fully vaccinated expat residents from India, Pakistan to return
- Expat arrested for stealing money in Oman
Liked this story? We’ll send you more. Subscribe to TAS newsletter and get stories delivered to your inbox. Click to get started.