MUSCAT: Tariq Al Barwani, Oman’s leading technology expert and founder of Knowledge Oman, has been shortlisted among 200 nominees to be selected for the top 50 world technology leaders in the world.
Speaking to The Arabian Stories, a delighted Tariq said. “It’s indeed an honour to be shortlisted among to be the top 50 world technology leaders in the world. It’s one among the biggest achievement in my career.”
The nominees will be selected at the Intercon 2019 conference that will witness top technology experts coming under one roof from October 14 to 16 in UAE.
- Younis Al Harrasi appointed CEO of Tibiaan Properties
- Oman expresses condolences on death of India’s defence chief General Bipin Rawat
- Gaurav Anil Nahar honoured with TAS ICON award from The Arabian Stories
- Royal Oman Police activates Empty Quarter border checkpoint
- Alia Al Farsi honoured with TAS ICON award from The Arabian Stories
According to Tariq, the awardees will be selected based on a list of parameters set by the award committee.
Tariq has been selected for his professional contribution in the field of information technology for the community,business and the academia.